GRANTS AND PROJECTS
- 2002 – Subsidized a project at the Ramaz School in memory of Gabriel F. Goldstein, to train students to lain the megilot and other religious services in the traditional manner.
- 2002 – Subsidized the reprinting and advertising of the Funeral Guide flier in English-Jewish periodicals.
- 2002 – Subsidized the publication of the “Keeping Kosher for Home Attendants” and “Keeping Kosher for Passover for Home Care Workers” booklets.
- 2003 – Donated to the Harry Fischel School for Higher Jewish Studies at Yeshiva University in honor of the newly elected President of Yeshiva University, Richard Joel.
- 2004 – Donated to Yeshiva Har Torah upon its honoring Seth Goldstein at its annual dinner.
- 2008 – Pledged up to half of the cost of renovating and modernizing the Rabbi Herbert S. Goldstein Central Torah Library in Jerusalem.
- 2008 – Dedicated the library at the Mikvah Chana Mei Leiba, Hebrew Bet Israel Society of Norwalk, CT.
- 2008 – Subsidized an expanded and revised version of “The Shabbos Manual in Sign”, in memory of Simeon H. F. Goldstein.
- 2008 – Established a fund to co-sponsor, with the West Side Institutional Synagogue, an annual Memorial Lecture Series on Inspirational Leadership, in memory of Rabbi Herbert S. Goldstein.
- 2008 – Contributed toward the inaugural program of the Rabbi Herbert S. Goldstein Lecture series on Inspirational Leadership at the West Side Institutional Synagogue.
- 2008 – Donated to Ariel on the occasion of the Tribute Dinner honoring Chief Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen.
- 2009 – Donated to the West Side Institutional Synagogue upon its honoring David Locker at its annual dinner.